Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two More Days (NaNoWriMo)

So, my arm is still usable =) Yay! Maybe I broke the curse ;) Sure hope so, because, in two days, NaNoWriMo begins. And guess what I'm doing for NaNoWriMo? The story behind Cloud Shapes! =D

... Crap, this means I need to finish my outline and send it to my beta XD

So, since this is going to be super-crazy-writing-stories-tests-registration-papers-election-holiday-cleaning-stressful month, feel free to send me some encouragement ;) An email, IM, greeting on Skype, comment or review... ;] Don't feel obligated, though =)

To anyone else who is doing NaNoWriMo, good luck! If you want to let me know who you are, I will drop you encouraging messages (as long as I have time). Good luck!

...Huh, didn't post this at a super late/early time. How unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment