Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNo and Delays

Nano has begun (Day 2, now)! Good luck to everyone doing it!

As you know, I am doing Cloud Shape's story for NaNo. You also probably know I broadcasted November 20th as the posting of the first chapter date. I realized the folly of this yesterday. Putting the date as November 20th is unfair to my beta and to my readers. I want to give you guys the best I can, and posting an unpolished chapter to an unpolished story doesn't seem right to me. I also don't think it would be fair to put that kind of time constraint on my beta. She is being kind enough to help me with this and I'm not going to inconvenience her by pushing her to do things when she has her own schedule. That being said, I will be posting ASAP... just maybe not in November. I apologize.

To NaNo participants, I'm Inky iris on there, if you are curious =] Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment