Saturday, December 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo Results

So, I didn't win NaNoWriMo, but at the same time, I didn't lose.

I did not get 50,000 words in the month of November.

I got 13,194 words so far, though, which is awesome for me =) That's a little less than two chapters, which doesn't sound like much, but it is! =D ... at least I think so XD I hope it's a lot. I'll get more and won't give up on the fic =D

As of midnight on November 30th:

Don't worry, I won't give up! Thanks to everyone who reviewed, alerted, favorited, or even just checked out Cloud Shapes or my other fics in November - you really kept up my morale =]
I didn't win NaNo, but I didn't lose, and I really hope you like the fic once it's out there. Have a great December, and a round of applause to all those who attempted NaNo, official winners or not.

Thanks to:
Rajana Stacey
Rosalind2013
blackkyu
Tarume
A Little Lost 1
Zaphira292
Diana
Mina888
Catypillar
phantomgirl95
APG66
IceButterflyXIII
Chrizzie1
Angel Frog
For reviewing, favoriting, alerting, or helping me in the month of November! Thank you, also, to anyone who has done that at any time since the posting of Cloud Shapes - there are too many to list ='D

Amazing News! View Count for Cloud Shapes has reached 4,000+

Thank you for reading!

1 Community, 47 Reviews, 59 Alerts, 84 Favorites, and 4,004 Views

Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment