Friday, August 10, 2012

Contents

So, my writing will be impaired for, most likely, at least the next two weeks, as I am packing in preparation for moving. Once I've moved, I'm not sure how long it will take to get computer and internet set up, so... writing might be on hiatus for a bit.

That being so, I thought that I would talk a bit about the story Cloud Shapes comes from. If you can't tell, I don't have a title yet. I used to ('Checkmate'), but a lot of things got changed and the title just didn't fit anymore. Not to mention that I wasn't too sure of it in the first place...

I consider Cloud Shapes to be pretty lighthearted and upbeat. The rest of it will most likely not be. It is actually pretty depressing and... well, here is a list of a few of the things it deals with (contains spoilers): parental death, grief, denial, remarriage of a parent, bullying, peer pressure, violence, etc. There is more, of course, but I don't want to give away every little thing. Looking back on the list, it doesn't sound like it has too many things to warrant what I'm saying, but... it does. If that made any sense. XD My mind is a bit scrambled right now, which is why it's good I'm not currently posting story chapters. I'd get every thread tangled...

No comments:

Post a Comment