Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vlad's 'Why What I'm Doing Is A Good Thing' Speech


GRAUAUAUAGH!!! Just finished writing a scene between Danny and Vlad. AAAARGH!
Danny: Jerk.
Vlad: I have my reasons.
Danny: What?
Vlad: Because you're special.
Danny: Oh, okay. :)
Inky Iris: NOOOOOOOO!!!! GOSHDARNIT DANNY!!!!! NOOO!!!

Vlad is vile and manipulative and I felt so icky writing him. I kept shuddering and he made my toes curl and I cringed and... I felt so slimy writing his 440 word speech on why he was doing a good thing. I nearly cried when Danny agreed. Darn it, Danny, listen to me -- wait. You are. I made you agree... GOSHDARNIT DANNY! DON'T LISTEN TO ME! OR VLAD! ESPECIALLY ME THROUGH VLAD!! DON'T DO IT!

In other words? I don't think Vlad's reasoning justifies him. And I still feel slimy after writing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment