Friday, August 3, 2012

Stories in Progress (DP/TT & BtVS/NCIS)

I am working on two stories currently. I am in the outlining/writing bits stage. One is solely for FFN, and is the story behind Cloud Shapes (a Danny Phantom/Teen Titans crossover.) There is a trailer on YouTube. The tentative release date is November 20th. I am having some... well, nerves. I worry about how well the story is written and how the characterization is. If anyone wants to volunteer as beta, it would be appreciated. The trailer is below (if it works. If not, the link is still above).

The other story is for both sites. It is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/NCIS crossover. It has the cliche plot of Xander working at NCIS, but hopefully presented in a more original format. Not only does it have Agent!Xander, but it also involves Daddy!Xander (the Anya got pregnant plot). I read a story with Daddy!Xander, and, frankly, I didn't like it. I think Xander would make a good dad, so I wanted to include that in a story. I love well-written Agent!Xander stories and I have wanted to write one. The ideas meshed one day when I was musing about how, in Agent!Xander stories, his past is sometimes touched upon or comes to bite him, and somehow Daddy!Xander snuck in. If anyone wants to beta that, it would, again, be quite appreciated. I want to make sure it doesn't turn into one of those horrible 'badly written OC takes over the entire plot and story' things.

No comments:

Post a Comment