Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Writing Again!

I am all settled (well, not quite, but enough XD  ) in my new apartment, and yes, I am writing again! I hope to be doing it a lot. I don't know how much free time I'm going to have... So I'm keeping the release date for the DP/TT crossover in November for now. However, I still need a beta reader. I want to make sure my work is correct both gramatically and in characterization. I hate to do this, and I'm not saying I will for sure, but I might need to put the release on hold until I am confident that it is good enough. I'm not going to release something that might not be great to such an amazing fan base. I don't want to do that. If I did, it would be a last resort kind of thing -- like if no matter what, I can't make the story flow and I hate it - and will most likely not happen. I have other options if I don't find a beta reader I will do first, but if I can't make it work, I wouldn't want to put up rubbish. Please let me know if you or anyone you know wants to beta for me.

Like I said, I've been writing again, and I am focusing my energies on the crossover. I will get to my other stuff eventually, but that is the most popular story and I want it to be great. I will try my best to have most of it written by November 20th and put up the first chapter. I hope it will be well liked! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment